Friday, April 15, 2016

Telangana DSC Syllabus 2016 In Telugu And English| Exam Pattern PDF Download

Download TS DSC SGT Syllabus for LPT. DSC 2014 Notification with 10603 Vacancies No of Posts SGT 7594, SA 1847, LP 975, PET 185  TOP RATED  ZPPF Slips GPF Slips APGLI Slips PROFESSIONAL TAX Group Insurance(GIS) DA Table GO/EO Test Results Know Your Salay Salary Certficate All DEO Sites RMSA Info DDO Request.

Section VIII-Teaching Methodology ——————-          No

SubjectNo of QuestionsMarks
General Knowledge & current affairs2010
Perspectives in Education2010
Language-I(Indian Languages)189
Language-II (English)189
Mathematics189
Science189
Social studies189
Teaching Methodology3015
Total16080
.

Telangana DSC Teachers Recruitment 2015 Application From.

సమతలాలపై కాంతి వక్రీభవనము.

Age Limit: Candidates minimum 18 years as on 01-07-2014, Maximum 40 years, for SC/ST/BC are in the maximum age limit of 45 years, for Disabled applicants not exceed 50 years..

The DSC syllabus and allocation of marks in different subjects and to different category of  posts are as follows.According to the new guidelines issued by the ministry of education department Partha Saarathi,the question paper in each category will consist of 200 questions & the total marks shall be 100 , out of which 80% shall be for  the Written Test  (DSC Teachers Recruitment Test)  and remaining 20% for APTET score for all the posts(School Assistants,SGT,Language Pundits), except Physical  Education  Teacher  for  which  the  total  100 marks shall be for the written test only..

Psychology, Materials and methods of Physical Education. School Assistant Social Studies Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Name of the Organisation: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)..

Section VI-Science *—————————————                       No. 1.APTET will be now call as the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Test (AP TRT) for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Exam Selection) Rules.. • Part 8 is Teaching Methodology (Strategy Papers) with the marks assigned for this section is 15.. The state government comes out with the notification for vacancies every year and the state government gives weight to 80% and 20% DSC TET.. Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology. Details of AP DSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2014:. Comprehension of a prose passage.

The TS government will officially declare the TS DSC soon. of Questions Marks General Knowledge & Current Affairs 10 10 Child Development and Pedagogy 30 30 Language I (Content & Methodology) 70 70 Language II (Content & Methodology) 30 30 Maths, Science, Social Studies (Content & Methodology) 60 60 Total 200 200 AP DSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015 Details.

AP DSC TET CUM TRT Solution key 2015 Download Candidates with the help of AP DSC exam syllabus they are very confident with there performance.But with such competition we can’t take anything for granted so we have uploaded the AP TET cum TRT SGT answer key 2015.We also suggest candidates to check cut off after checking the answers

.


Tags : ap tet/ trt syllabus,syllabus,recruitment,school assistants,dsc syllabus,dsc syllabus 2016,ts dsc syllabus,teacher4us.com-ap ts notifications 2016,english,ts dsc,telangana dsc syllabus,ts dsc exam pattern,www.tspsc.gov.in,physical education teachers,ts dsc syllabus 2016,telangana dsc syllabus 2016,telangana dsc exam pattern 2016,latest govt jobs,govt notification,sample paper,recruitments,old question paper,ts tet syllabus 2015,tstet.cgg.gov.in,ts tet child development & pedagogy syllabus 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment