Saturday, April 9, 2016

Manipur TET 2016 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates

One has to appear Paper I if He/she wants to teach in Class I-V..

Papers Available for Paper-I: Paper-I Main, Paper-I Visually Impaired , Languages, Paper-I ASSAMESE, , Languages Paper-I Bengali , Languages Paper-I GARO , Languages Paper-I GUJARATI , Languages Paper-I Kannada , Languages Paper-I KHASI , Languages Paper-I Malyalam , Languages Paper-I MANIPURI , Languages Paper-I MARATHI , Languages Paper-I MIZO , Languages Paper-I Nepali , Languages Paper-I Oriya , Languages Paper-I PUNJABI , Languages Paper-I SANSKRIT , Languages Paper-I TAMIL , Languages Paper-I Telugu , Languages Paper-I TIBETAN , Languages Paper-I URDU.

The primary goal is to provide better education to the students studying in Government schools.

Eligibility Conditions:. Click Here To Download  Model Question For Category IV,. Click Here To Download  Model Question For Category III,

. Latest News & Information about Admissions, Examinations, Results, Admit Card, Hall Ticket, TET & Recruitment..

The ESIC Kerala UDC MTS Syllabus pdf is here for download. Stay Updated with our newsletters & blog updates. They may appear in both documents must qualify and brands to consider for all classes.. Language-II (Modern Indian Language ). It is an Indian Entrance Exam conducted for Teachers.

The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8.

Rajasthan Government is conducting REET Exam for various posts

.

So the candidates can check Manipur TET written exam Result 2015 according their chosen category.

Telangana TET Exam Syllabus Paper-1

.

Manipur TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Manipur.BSEM TET 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Manipur OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Manipur.

Imphal, Manipur – 795 001.. Manipur TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary. Old Question Papers Manipur TET Previous Year Question Papers Here you can find all of the Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation.


Tags : manipur teacher eligibility test,bsem tet,manipur tet math & science exam 2015 result,manipur tet eligibility criteria,manipur tet 2016,application form,syllabus,manipur tet 2016 apply online,latest govt jobs,mspcl manipur exam syllabus & pattern,offers,exam syllabus,govt notification,sample paper,recruitments,old question paper,exam date,exam pattern,maha tet answer key 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment